I will be teaching my workshop "Creating a Sustainable Work and Lifestyle" at California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco.
This will be an engaged, interactive workshop focusing on creating inner peace and balance in life, improving relationships, and making a difference in and purposeful contributions to the world through work that fulfills you.
Based on principles and practices of Analytic Somatic Therapy, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy as well as Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence research.
Topics we will address:
- The 6 foundations of Analytic Somatic Therapy: Energy, Grounding, Boundaries, Breath, Range of Emotions, Intention to be here.
- Mindfulness and Meditation techniques to calm the mind and improve the body/mind connection as well as interpersonal relations.
- Motivation, Creativity and Flow.
- Intention and value-based action planning.
- Emotional Intelligence based exercises.
- Group process to share different challenges and discuss solutions.
September 12. 11-5.
Sign up here
Monika Broecker, MA, MS, LMFT #81030 (CIIS Somatics, graduated 2011) is a pioneer in corporate wellness and personal growth and the founder of the Center for Personal Growth. She has had a long-term corporate career in Leadership and People Manager Development. Monika built and led People Manager Development and the School of Personal Growth at Google. She was a core team member of Google's Search Inside Yourself team. Monika is a workshop facilitator/host, author, editor. She works in private practice in Berkeley and Palo Alto as a career coach and as a Marriage and Family Therapist with a specialization in Analytic Somatic Therapy as well as Problem-Solving and Solution-Focused Brief Therapy.